Career and Employment Opportunities
Full-time and Part-time Direct Support Provider positions available in Caledonia, Spring Grove and La Crescent, Minn.
In order to attract and retain quality employees, ABLE offers competitive wages and a broad variety of benefits to best meet the needs of our employees and their families.
- High Deductible Health Plan/Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Base & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Generous Personal Leave Time
- Paid Holidays not worked
- 401k Savings & Retirement Plan
- Flexible schedules
- Shift differentials
- Bereavement Leave
- Training and Education programs
- Wellness Initiatives
- Wellness Activity Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Benefits vary according to position and hours worked
ABLE, Inc., provides and pays for all orientation, upon hire. A variety of topics are covered including the Minnesota Maltreatment Act, Rights of the People Supported, Universal Precautions for Infection Control, Emergency Procedures, and “hands on” training within the homes of the people supported.
ABLE, Inc., is committed to providing continued training and educational opportunities related to the services being performed as part of the employee’s duties. These trainings include but are not limited to:
- First Aid
- Physical Intervention Alternatives
- Trained Medication Aide Certification
Other training opportunities are also available and offered throughout the course of employment. Most internal trainings are conducted by current ABLE, Inc., employees who have had the opportunity to become certified to teach the course.